Friday, 4 October 2013

Wednesday






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           



I finally got time to myself where I just chilled in my home town with a couple of friends. Starting final year has been so stressful but I am making sure that I take time and still enjoy being young. I woke up so late that morning so I just grabbed a pare of jeans, light shirt and sandal heels and it all ended up being fashionable ;) 
I have finally gotten my friend to help me take pictures for this blog, His a photographer and I am so excited !
Have a fab Weekend 
xox



    
                                          
                                                                                                                                 
                                                





SHARE:
Post a Comment

Follow Beautiful People ♥

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig