Wednesday, 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR: Update & Changes To My Blog

Heyy Guys*
I would like to take this time to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! It turned 00:00, my dates on my phone changed to 1/1/14 with a big smile one my face.OKEY!! I admit it a bit of tears fell down! :) I said my goodbyes to 2013 as it made me cry, laugh but most important I learned a lot of lessons!

2014.. wohhooo!! A lot is changing in this blog, but If I say it all, I'll ruin the surprise. This blog will look at fashion in different ways by having a fashionista, friend give my followers advice on fashion.. but fashion in a different perspective! I so want to tell you more but I'll ruin it all, I'll let her surprise you, she surprises me with her style and I hope she inspires you all! Keep updated as it's all revealed on my next post!*
























New year Dress- Simple/ classy and Pretty*























Happy New Year Beautiful Followers
SHARE:
Post a Comment

Follow Beautiful People ♥

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig