22 Mar 2014

Should I Start A Youtube Channel....?

 
Heyy Guys :) Hope your all well ( *,*)

So lately, I have been getting lots of question on here, Tumblr.. like, Where's my Youtube link and Why don't I have a Youtube channel? I am totally in shock because personally for me I don't see myself on YouTube, though you all know I love taking pictures. To be honest, I was so scared to even start my own Blog. The thoughts of me actually being live, talking to all my followers is like WOW  big step for me! 
For people that know me, They would say, I am so bubbly, chatty and never shut up and though at times I feel like you guys haven't really seen that side of me. I have gotten so many questions regarding to this, I wonder, if I was to start one, what exactly would it be all about... In reality I'm not much of a make-up person haha! I would just embarrass myself.. 

I still haven't decide on what I am going to do,,, But would love hear what you think... Should I?

xo
 

SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig