15 Apr 2015

How I style- Day to Night outfit

Left: Dress from River Island// Sandals from Penny's// Jewelry from River Island
Right: Top from Missguided// Sandals from Penny's// Jeans from H & M// Bag from Louis Vuitton 

:)
Heyy Beautfiul people, although it's been a while since I blogged here I thought
I'd share with you how I style my day and night outfits for this spring. A lot of people have commented on my Instagram so thought I'd share the outfit
details below.
Sometimes I get asked how would I describe my style and after looking at these recent looks I would say my styles more simple, clean and classy. I tend to go colourful on my night outs because I feel it goes well with my skin tone.
I've decided to turn to blog more personal than following what other bloggers do so, be ready for two more post this week! But for now Goodnight from me xx

What you think of the outfits?
SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig