Monday, 26 October 2015

BANK HOLIDAY

Jeans from Missguided// White crop top from Missguided// Sandals from Bershka// Blouse from Pull&Bear

Happy Bank Holiday babes,
I hope everyone had a fab weekend.
Here in Ireland the weekend is still going on. Although I am still sick I am enjoying myself.
I am celebrating tonight by going to the cinema with friends and catch up.

I took this outfit back in September when I came back from Congo with my new hair cut. Wow I miss the bob now. I looked so young. I just had a huge Missguided delivery and I was excited to wear it out. My legs were so toned their from the gym. I need to go back to the gym. I'm thinking maybe of doing a November fitness routine.,

Back to watching Once Upon a time before I get ready.
Have a fab day xo
Marlene
SHARE:
Post a Comment

Follow Beautiful People ♥

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig