3 Apr 2016

LET'S TAKE A SELFIE





 Shirt-Missguided// Jeans- Missguided// Runners- Primark/ Bag-Primark// Coat from Missguided

Hey Babes!
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! WoW that weekend went so fast..noo!! ha! I was busy catching up with friends and visiting Nothing Hill Gate for the first time. I wore the above outfit Saturday into to central to buy things. I recently got this top "Let's Take A Selfie" from Missguided, with the summer around the corner I think white tee shirts with ripped jeans are essential.

Just got home from dinner with friends in Nothing Hill can't wait to show you some pictures I took. Going to continue my lazy Sunday and catch up on my shows such as Grey's Anatomy and Scandal.
Have a fab Sunday xo 

SHARE:

No comments

© Marlene Silver | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig